Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The Construction Management Development Program courses are designed to enhance the technical and management skills of small and disadvantaged contractors/consultants. This FREE course is your path to working with FDOT.
• Navigating Construction Projects
• Register in My Florida Market Place
• FDOT Project Letting Information
• Business Development Initiative (BDI)
• Marketing for Your Business
• Developing a Marketing Plan
• Websites Essentials
• The Capability Statement
• FDOT Districts
• FDOT District Letting Information
• Bid Express
• Joint Ventures
• Basic Accounting Methods
• Balance Sheets
• Job Costing
• Adding Overhead & Profit Markups
• Labor Costing
• Equipment Costing
• Overhead Costing
• and More
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
• Estimating vs Bidding
• The Bidding Procedure
• Project Overhead
• Cost Recovery
• The Davis-Bacon/Copeland Act
• Employees covered by Labor Acts
• Certified Payroll Information
• Navigating the Payroll Form WH347
• Your Customized Business Plan
• Composing a Business Plan
• Business Plan Checklist
• Reviewing a Sample Business Plan
• What are Bonding and Sureties?
• Types of Bonds
• Bonding Requirements
• The Bond Guarantee Program
• FDOT Road Plan Sets
• Plan views
• Length, Surface & Volume Take-offs
All participants who successfully complete the Construction Management Development Program will receive a Certificate of Proficiency.
DBEs who successfully complete the program are eligible to participate in the Bond Guarantee Program.
FDOT Construction Management Development Program
and Bond Guarantee Program
Copyright © 2022 CEI, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
5016 Calle Minorga, Sarasota, FL 34242